Toronto WinMoDevCamp Coming November 11, 2009
October 29, 2009 3 Comments
Anthony Bartolo from Microsoft asked if I’d help spread the word about the Toronto WinMoDevCamp coming to Mississauga on November 11, 2009. It’s free Windows Mobile development training, and it’s hosted by Microsoft.
It looks like a fantastic event!
Learn about Windows Mobile Development at WinMoDevCamp Toronto – November 11, 2009
Interested in learning how easy it is to build applications for Windows Mobile? Want to know more about getting your app in the Windows Mobile Marketplace?
WinMoDevCamp is a series of not-for-profit gatherings to develop applications for the newly released Microsoft Windows Phone 6.5 O/S. Attendees will include mobile developers, web developers, .Net Developers, UI designers, testers, device manufactures and Canadian Carriers, all working together. Development projects will include both solo and team efforts. While some attendees will wish to work solo during the event, we encourage attendees to team up, based on expertise, to work in ad-hoc project development teams. All attendees should be prepared to work on a development project during the event.
- Create new applications for the Windows Mobile Platform.
- Meet and work side-by-side with team members from the
- Microsoft Mobile Developer Experience team.
- Gain assistance in migrating existing mobile applications from the iPhone, Blackberry and Palm Pre to the Windows Mobile Platform.
- Create applications to support Windows Enterprise Applications.
- Interact with Canadian Wireless Carrier representatives
(Bell, Telus, Rogers & WIND)